How To Enter
In line with our latest guest article from award-winning ski journalist Arnie Wilson - in which he tells of his times skiing with his friend, popular novelist Peter James - we have 3 signed books to give away to 3 lucky winners. Simply submit your name and email address below to be entered into a draw to win a hardback copy of Absolute Proof, signed by Peter James himself - an explosive standalone thriller for fans of Dan Brown that will grip you and won't let go until the very last page. Entries must be submitted before 12pm 30th November 2018.
"Sensational - the best what-if thriller since The Da Vinci Code" Lee Child
"We are in Dan Brown blockbuster territory, but both atheists and believers will find food for thought in this globe-trotting epic" Guardian
"The king of crime is now a miracle worker" Sunday Express
Peter James on Skiing - Read the Blog
Competiton - Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Ongosa Limited, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- Ongosa reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Ongosa reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Ongosa Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Entries must be made by 12pm 30th November 2018, and winners will be announced and confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner on the 30th November 2018.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Ongosa Ltd, Unit 305, Clerkenwell Workshops, London, EC1R 0AT.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into Ongosa Ltd no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.